Monday 31 October 2016

Science Expo

My partner and I had to see if we could get iron out of cereal. We decide on the experiment because it wasn't to hard and it wasn't to easy. We chose the experiment because it was something new to try and we had never tried it before. I worked with Joshua and the experiment was not very easy to explain to people. The experiment very went well and there was nothing that went wrong during the experiment. The thing that was difficult with my partner and I was that we found it hard to try and explain the experiment. My partner and I were happy will our poster but I think we could've put something extra on to the poster. I felt very nervous for the science expo because it was something new to try and do my partner and I had never done an experiment with food before and we felt very nervous the day before as well. The science expo went very well and I think that if I had to a science expo again I will be ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment